Saturday, April 29, 2006


Top Ten sources

How are you doing, blogosphere? The weather for the past two days has been impeccable here in southeastern Pennsylvania, and it looks like it will continue for a couple of days more. Simply perfect late Spring weather.

As if that weren't enough to lift my spirits, my blog received the very flattering distinction of being recognized as a "Top 10" marketing research blog by the editors at "Top Ten Sources". You can check it out yourself, or just look in my righthand sidebar for the list.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, I do read your blog occassionaly. I'm from India and am from market research. keep up the good blogs !! looking forwards so read more

 
At 3:03 AM, July 30, 2015, Anonymous Lanla said...

Congrats! More posts :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home