Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Mapping with Frappr

Okay, I admit it. I'm a Geography nerd. I've always loved maps. I even went so far during my Ph.D. candidacy at Temple University as to take on a minor topic in "Quantitative Methods in Geography". (If you must know the other 3 topics I chose, they were American Military History from 1898 to present, European Diplomatic History from 1800 to 1945, and Naval Warfare from the Spanish Armada to present. I left all that behind for a career in Marketing Research!)

So as not to bore you with a treatise on the value of cognitive space, let me just ask you this:

Whether you are a regular reader of Inside Market Research or whether you are a first-time visitor, whether you practice in the field of Marketing Research or whether you do not, won't you please "Add yourself!" to the Frappr map you see at the bottom of my right sidebar? I really don't ask much of my readers, yet I pour forth all of this excellent free content to each and every one of you. So, please, won't you give a little back by mapping your visit?


Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger 逝者如斯 said...

I already joined.

 
At 1:50 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Looks like Bloglet is back to working! I re-set mine and when I re-tested the connection it's Green.

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home